Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New addition to Kujata n.n

So I got my dad to play FFXI. As a gift, I got him FFXI for Christmas; 2 months later we set it up on a Sunday -- early in the morning.

Let me tell you, SE needs to make a tutorial guide like most RTS games. Game mechanics are pretty hard to explain through /tell's :/ We went through the basics of the Auction House, fighting, buying from NPCs, Home point, and where the mog house is. It took 3 hours all said and done. With a basic in game tutorial, I am sure it would much easier to explain the game playing mechanics more thoroughly for a new player

Hi Dad:


I also joined DistantBeliefs again on a Beaudicine Dynamis. This time I went as BLU!! It was a bit frustrating forgetting some gear because i was in such a hurry. Here are some pictures:




We also went for a Great Katana (?) mob for relic, but I don't think we had enough heads to get past there :P

Gaudy Harness is mine!!!, I also got my Subligar (panty) for COR/RNG =3 :





Oh and Dad, or anyone who cares, if you need windower go here: Windower Forum

For text/GUI skins go here: Brandson's Work

No comments: