Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Here are some pictures over the past weekend. In a nutshell: got bst to 37, finished some CoP missions, like Black Coffin, helped out DB in Dynamis, saw JoL and AV, skilled up some club to 216...

Me trying to seek for a party. . . /sigh, at the time it was me and another bard. I, unfortunately, DC just when I got to the camp for my party and it turned out that the dishwasher was causing an interruption for my Wireless connection:


GIMMMMPPPPP farming :3


CGFs easily taking down Ancient Goobbue :


Me being the last man standing versus Ultima on CoP mission 6-4, One to be Feared.


My Glory Crown being taken away during my ToAU mission ; ;:


I helped out Distant Belief with Dynamis-Xarcabard.


Unfortunately, Dynamis Lord owned us. They said that the melee's didnt' have poison potions on to avoid being hit with sleepga.:



Me /Welcome'ing Sokhunthea on his leg :3


My death log versus Absolute Virtue. I went with Weeee to watch him and his new LS, Distant Belief fight Jailer of Love.:



Hey its AV up :P


We did an ENM run Like the Wind which was incredibly easy:



My gimpy party members in Garlaige Citadel:



No comments: