Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Almost to 35 =D

Almost to 35. Just hit 34 after a nice spurt of xp on Sunday and Monday.

Sunday was also spent on a lengthy and unfortunate NM/BCNM run. Me, Weeee and Heeeeeeee all had a ton of KS seals and decided to just piss a bunch away on the Up in Arms bcnm. This one is where you fight a Kraken type mob in hopes of getting the coveted and newly relocated Kraken club. Unfortunately, like 99% of the people who do this BCNM, we did not get it. Out of 3 runs, we yielded roughly 50k each

Here are two screenies from the first two, I gave up on Screenshotting the third :P




After this we went for Ancient Fagbu (Goobbue) but he was already dead. We spent some time in The Boyhada Tree and went to Quicksand caves to see if any other NMs were up.

We did manage to kill Proconsul but no significant drops here. After that, we gave up for the day :D 60 seals down, and about 60k richer :P

Monday I spent time just leveling up some more. I was able to use my Seedbed soil to call a Funguar Familiar pet, but I didn't see much improvement in that pet versus the tiger...

I utilized the spot I like to XP at in Yuhtunga Jungle at the outpost. I concentrated only on the ranger goblins for the weaker offensive and defense. I think they might be decent XP at 34, but I want to try gaining the next level in a party.

The rest of the night was spent farming teleports using Cocoapuffs. I also bought Erase for 30k!!! It is amazing how the price for this spell has dropped over the years. This was one of the most expensive spell, next to raise 3, and now it is cheaper than a stack of Sole Sushi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your fungur thingie will be good until 66 though n_n


Im so lazy to post pics on my blog i should follow your example :D

Anonymous said...

TYPO!!!
Not KS seals BS LAWL U FAILZ