Friday, January 26, 2007

Office space

Not really on topic, but I really love Office Space.

I was first turned on to Office Space after seeing some scenes on the Internet. Almost all episodes can be found at Daily Motion. Last night, I tried watching it on broadcast TV. I set aside some time of FFXI for 1 hour, ate some chinese food, and find it was a repeat. . . /sigh

Next time I will check ahead of time if it will be a new show or not. I will probably get a DVD copy to watch it in its all higher definition glory (no more crappy 320). It would be ironic for broadcast stations to neglect and to shut down online web sites that put these on the Internet. If anything, they allow people to taste a show before going in....Test Drives, dating, fitting rooms, etc. why can't network broadcasters embrace this ?

No comments: