Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yay update n.n;;

Well I have neglected this hardcore...

I will try to catch up a bit since april. Basically, raided a lot with DB for the past 3 months. Non stop, nearly every day...I will just run through some quick news and updates..

1. Weeee quit ; ;
My friend in FFXI finally gave up. For years, we have played together in 3 different LS's and he finally gives up. He no longer wants to play games any more .

/goodbye



2. Starting COR. .
I tell you, this shit is expensive. 130k for a stacked bullet pouch? I can go through a stack in 1 hour easily. Working on AF right now :D

3. DB is on break.
We get the opportunity to level different jobs and such :D

4. Fanfestival is in California, Nov 15-17!
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161543

Hmmm not sure if I want to go :3 It's tempting n.n

No comments: