Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend - Serg. Maj, Dyna-Tav!

Well weekend is just over. Here is a wrap up ^^

1. Dynamis-Tavnazia!
The linkshell did Dynamis-Tavnazia. This will be 1/3 this summer break. The ultimate goal is to do basic farming and such. The sponsor is Bahloo, who wanted the Bard Cannions -1. Fortunately we got it on our first run. Our only AF related armor..


2. Moar Corsair leveling!
I'm still working on my pirate job. I managed to get to level 59! This job costs boo-ko bucks. Shooting 120k worth of iron bullets has not been fun on the budget T T

3. Gimpy Red Mages
Whats with these guys?



At least make a little bit of effort in the gear. Get your afs ; ;

4. DVS parse!
I decided to download DVS parse. After playing with COR and PUP, I wanted to know how much damage am I doing in comparison to my party. I got one parse in, 1st one failed when I did with PUP due to Haguen getting parsed, and it shows my Cor is doing pretty well :D


I parsed top job!

Jobs were:
Bigboy: Ninja/war
Popsiclestick: COR/NIN
Akihumi: BLU/NIN
Yaapi: DRK/WAR
Roddick: RDM/WHM
Delphinas: BLM/WHM

End result is that

A) Eat food even if you lose it to the colibri.

B) Use your TP as soon as possible. For COR or RNG, this might not be wise with Slug Shots negative accuracy. I was shooting at mainly 150TP+ but occasionally I would risk it if the Drk ever weapon skilled :/

C)Don't suck and pay attention! The Ninja seemed afk 1/2 the fights :/ He barely held any hate, and I was tanking with straight shooting. I had to go to a 4 dice rolling. I was giving the BLM Wizard's Roll, Evoker's Roll, and everyone else got Rogue's Roll and Hunter's Roll

Despite lacking the available jobs for the melee's I think it works out for the best.

5) Sergeant Major
Thanks to Ifurita, Reaches, Sagia, and Elther, I have hit Sergeant Major! I'm one step closer to getting my Perdu Hanger

No comments: